Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Acquires Chinese API Firm
12:23 PM | February 8, 2012 | Deepti Ramesh
Shanghai Pharmaceuticals (Shanghai, China) says it will acquire a 70% stake in Changzhou Kony Pharm (Changzhou, China), and will also purchase the remaining 30% stake in the next two years. Kony Pharm...
This information is only available to subscribers.
chemweek.com is the one stop platform for chemical news, data and analysis across all industry sectors and geographies.