IHS Chemical Week

Services :: Storage

Dow and Dragon Crown to Form Chemicals Terminal JV in China

8:59 AM MDT | July 11, 2011 | Deepti Ramesh

Dragon Crown Group Holdings (Hong Kong), a terminal service provider, says it has entered into a memorandum of understanding with Dow Chemical to form a joint venture company to establish chemical terminal facilities at the Tianjin Nangang Industrial Park in China. Dragon Crown will hold 80% of the equity interest in the jv and Dow will hold the remaining 20% equity interest. The chemical terminal facilities, including a tank farm, jetties, railcar line, truck and railcar handling facilities, will be developed in phases at the Tianjin Nangang Industrial Park...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Risk Free Trial

Email Address

First Name

Last Name

Click here to register and get your RISK-FREE access to chemweek.com

Not an IHS Chemical Week
24/7 member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • Searchable online archive access of the last 2 years of Chemical Week.
  • Print or digital magazine subscription
  • Price and market change alerts
  • Economic data and statistics
  • Buyers' Guides
  • Webcasts | whitepapers




contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa