IHS Chemical Week

Services :: Engineering & Construction

Maire Tecnimont Acquires Sofipart, Owner of Technip KTI

9:17 AM MST | March 11, 2010 | Natasha Alperowicz

Engineering group Maire Tecnimont (Rome) has agreed to acquire the entire share capital of Sofipart S.r.l, a company that controls 76.1% of KTI Management, which, in turn, owns 75% of Technip KTI S.p.A, an international process engineering company based in Rome. The deal entails the immediate transfer to Maire Tecnimont of 40% of the share capital of Sofipart, while the purchase of the remaining 60% is dependent on the confirmation by the antitrust authorities, which is expected within the second quarter of 2010. The total price is equivalent to €52 million...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Risk Free Trial

Email Address

First Name

Last Name

Click here to register and get your RISK-FREE access to chemweek.com

Not an IHS Chemical Week
24/7 member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • Searchable online archive access of the last 2 years of Chemical Week.
  • Print or digital magazine subscription
  • Price and market change alerts
  • Economic data and statistics
  • Buyers' Guides
  • Webcasts | whitepapers

 

 

 













 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2012 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa