IHS Chemical Week

Chemical Week Magazine :: Specialty Chemicals

DuPont acquires Bunge’s Stake in Salae

4:56 PM MDT | May 14, 2012 | —Kara Sissell

DuPont says it has acquired full ownership of Solae (St. Louis) a soy ingredients manufacturer it formed with Bunge in 2003. DuPont, which previously owned 72% of the joint venture, acquired the remaining 28% owned by Bunge. “Our customers will benefit from the full ownership of Solae as we can further increase the speed of innovation, food formulation and nutrition science capabilities across a wide range of specialty food ingredients,” says Craig Binetti, president of DuPont’s Nutrition & Health unit. “Our long-term segment financial targets are to...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa