IHS Chemical Week

Chemical Week Magazine :: Newsbriefs

Sabic Links with Saudi Mining Company

12:06 PM MDT | July 26, 2007 | Chemical Week Editorial Staff

Sabic and Ma’aden (Riyady, Saudi Arabia), a government-owned mining company, say they have signed an agreement to create a joint venture for a SR13-billion ($3.5 billion) phosphate minerals project. The project would consist of a phosphate mine and processing plant at Al-Jalamid, Saudi Arabia, as well as a phosphate fertilizer production complex at Ras Az Zawr, Ma’aden says. Sabic, which will own 30% equity in the jv, will provide technology and marketing expertise in the field of nitrogen fertilizers. Ma’aden, which will own the remaining 70%...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa