IHS Chemical Week

Chemical Week Magazine :: Newsbriefs

Enterprise, Western JV

6:25 AM MDT | June 21, 2013

Enterprise Products Partners (Houston) and Western Gas Partners (Houston) have entered into a joint venture for the ownership of two natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation trains being built at Enterprise’s complex at Mont Belvieu, TX, the partners announced on 12 June. Western Gas has acquired a 25% share, while Enterprise has retained the remaining 75% ownership...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa