IHS Chemical Week

Chemical Week Magazine :: New Construction Projects

Teijin and SK Chemicals form polyphenylene sulfide JV in Korea

8:49 AM MST | March 1, 2013

Teijin says that its Teijin Chemicals subsidiary has agreed with SK Chemicals (Songnam, South Korea) on a collaboration including the establishment of a joint venture to develop, produce, and distribute polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) resins and compounds. The jv, in which SK Chemicals will hold a 66% stake and Teijin Chemicals will hold the remaining 34%, will construct a PPS resin plant at SK Chemicals’ Ulsan, South Korea site. The plant will begin operations with a capacity of 12,000 m.t./year in the fiscal year starting 1 April 2015. Capacity will...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa