IHS Chemical Week

Chemical Week Magazine :: New Construction Projects

Mitsui to Increase PP Compounds Production at Thai JV...

7:14 AM MST | February 10, 2012

Mitsui Chemicals says that its Grand Siam Composites (Bangkok) joint venture will increase production capacity for polypropylene (PP) compounds by 18,000 m.t./year at Map Ta Phut, Thailand to meet growing demand from the automotive industry. SCG Chemicals, the chemicals subsidiary of Siam Cement Group (SCG; Bangkok) holds a 46.2% stake in Grand Siam Composites; Mitsui holds 45.2%; Prime Polymer Co. (Tokyo) holds 3%; and others own 5.6%. Mitsui holds a 65% stake in Prime Polymer and Idemitsu Kosan holds the remaining 35%. The expansion will be completed in the...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa