IHS Chemical Week

Chemical Week Magazine :: New Construction Projects

Mitsui Chemicals JV breaks ground on metallocene PE plant in Singapore

6:28 AM MDT | June 7, 2013

Mitsui Chemicals says that Prime Evolue Singapore, a joint venture of Prime Polymer (Tokyo) and Mitsui & Co., has broken ground on a previously announced production plant for Evolue metallocene polyethylene (PE) at Jurong Island, Singapore. Mitsui Chemicals holds a 65% stake in Prime Polymer, and Idemitsu Kosan holds the remaining 35%. Prime Polymer holds an 80% stake in Prime Evolue Singapore, and Mitsui & Co. holds the remaining 20%. The new facility will have production capacity for 300,000 m.t./year of Evolue. Construction of the facility is expected...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa