IHS Chemical Week

Chemical Week Magazine :: New Construction Projects

India propylene jv to include acrylic acid, superabsorbents, oxo alcohols

8:24 AM MDT | October 26, 2012

Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC; New Delhi) and Gail India (New Delhi) have expressed an interest in partnering Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. (BPCL; Mumbai) and LG Chem in a previously announced 50-billion Indian rupee ($945.5 million) propylene and derivatives joint venture at Kochi, India. BPCL chairman and managing director, R.K. Singh, says that BPCL received written proposals from several companies wanting to join the project. ONGC and Gail are among these companies, he says. “LG will take a 51% stake and, for the moment, BPCL has the remaining 49%,” Singh...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Risk Free Trial

Email Address

First Name

Last Name

Click here to register and get your RISK-FREE access to chemweek.com

Not an IHS Chemical Week
24/7 member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • Searchable online archive access of the last 2 years of Chemical Week.
  • Print or digital magazine subscription
  • Price and market change alerts
  • Economic data and statistics
  • Buyers' Guides
  • Webcasts | whitepapers

 

 

 













 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2012 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa