IHS Chemical Week

Chemical Week Magazine :: Business & Finance :: Asia/Pacific

Sinofert to Acquire Phosphate Producer in China

7:23 AM MST | January 20, 2012 | —DEEPTI RAMESH

Sinofert (Beijing) says it has entered into an agreement with Sichuan Lomon Corp. (Chengdu, China) and Tibet Longsheng Investment Management to acquire phosphate producer Xundian Lomon Phosphorus Chemical Co. for Rmb1.38 billion ($219 million). Tibet Longsheng holds a 90% stake in Xundian Lomon and Sichuan Lomon holds the remaining 10%. Xundian Lomon specializes mainly in the exploration, mining, and production of phosphate products. The company currently owns one phosphate mine with a mining license, and four phosphate mines with exploration licenses, in Yunnan...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Risk Free Trial

Email Address

First Name

Last Name

Click here to register and get your RISK-FREE access to chemweek.com

Not an IHS Chemical Week
24/7 member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • Searchable online archive access of the last 2 years of Chemical Week.
  • Print or digital magazine subscription
  • Price and market change alerts
  • Economic data and statistics
  • Buyers' Guides
  • Webcasts | whitepapers




contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa