in this issue
Chemical Week Magazine :: Business & Finance :: Asia/Pacific
Saudi Aramco to buy Hanjin Group out of S-Oil for $1.95 billion
6:52 AM MDT | July 18, 2014 | —Natasha Alperowicz
Aramco Overseas Co. (AOC), a subsidiary of Saudi Aramco, says that it has agreed in principle to acquire Hanjin Group’s entire stake in S-Oil (Seoul), comprising approximately 32 million shares, representing 28.4% of the issued and outstanding common shares of S-Oil, for a total of 1.98 trillion South Korean won ($1.95 billion). The share purchase will increase Aramco’s ownership in S-Oil from 34.99% to 63.40%. The transaction is subject to formal agreements and regulatory approvals. Aramco said in January that it would be interested in buying Hanjin...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee