IHS Chemical Week

Chemical Week Magazine :: Business & Finance :: Asia/Pacific

BASF, Petronas halt plans for jv within Rapid project

5:42 AM MST | January 25, 2013 | —Deepti Ramesh

BASF and Petronas say they have decided to terminate their previously announced heads of agreement (HOA) for a possible joint venture within Petronas’s $20-billion refinery and petrochemicals integrated development (Rapid) project at Pengerang in Johor, in southern Malaysia. The HOA was signed in March 2012. BASF and Petronas, under the HOA, agreed to form a new entity, in which BASF would have held 60% and Petronas the remaining 40%, to build and operate facilities that would have produced isononanol, highly reactive polyisobutylene, nonionic surfactants...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa