Get research on projects, individual chemicals, and markets for chemicals from Chemical Week and its sister divisions, SRI Consulting and Harriman Chemsult.
- Chemical Week offers media training to enable chemical industry executives interact with the global media in a confident and professional manner. Take your lead from the experts. For more information please Click Here
SRI Consulting's Directory of Chemical Producers - Click Here
Research on individual chemical markets
- SRI Consulting's Chemical Economics Handbook, reports on 270+ chemicals. Click here for complete list. Click Here
- SRI Consulting's World Petrochemicals Program, reports and forecasts of 60 petrochemicals. Click Here
- SRI Consulting's China Report, overviews of the Chinese markets for 140+ chemicals. Click Here
Research on end markets for chemicals:
- SRI Consulting's Specialty Chemicals Update Program, reports on 30+ end-user markets - Click Here
Research into processes and process economics:
- SRI Consulting's Process Economics Program, more than 1,000 processes, including investment
and operating costs in five different regions of the world - Click Here
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
- 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
- Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
- Free mobile edition
- 20+ years of online archives
- Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
- Special issues with a regional or company focus
- Global Outlook issue
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.
Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.