IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: Western Europe :: Switzerland

Kanoria Chemicals to Acquire Swiss Firm

12:54 AM MDT | April 23, 2012 | Deepti Ramesh

Kanoria Chemicals & Industries (Kolkata, India) says it has entered into a share and loan purchase agreement to acquire Switzerland-based APAG Holding, the holding company of APAG Elektronik (Dübendorf, Switzerland). Kanoria will acquire 90% stake in APAG Holding for a purchase consideration of SF6.39 million ($7 million), and the remaining 10% stake will be acquired by 2014 on the basis of a pre-fixed pricing formula, Kanoria says. APAG Elektronik is involved in the development and sale of electronic and mechatronic modules and control devices for the...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa