in this issue
Regions :: Western Europe :: Sweden
Perstorp and PTT Global Chemical Establish Isocyanates JV
12:13 AM MDT | June 1, 2012 | Deepti Ramesh
PTT Global Chemical (Bangkok) and Perstorp say that PTT Global Chemical has completed the previously announced acquisition of a 51% stake in Perstorp’s isocynates business, for €114.8 million ($142 million). The companies have established a joint venture called Vencorex Holding, and PTT Global Chemical holds 51% and Perstorp holds the remaining 49% of the isocynates jv. The jv will produce toluene diisocyanate (TDI), isophorone diisocyanate (IPDI), hexamethylene diisocyanate (HDI), and derivatives. The jv includes the former coating additives business...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee