IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: Western Europe :: Netherlands

Merck KGaA acquires liquid crystal windows firm Peer+

9:54 AM MDT | June 30, 2014 | Deepti Ramesh

Merck KGaA says it will acquire the Dutch specialist for smart window technology, Peer+ (Eindhoven, Netherlands), on 1 July. Financial details of the deal have not been disclosed. Merck and Peer+ have been cooperating closely since 2011 to develop a market-ready product and production concept for liquid crystal windows. In 2012, the partners entered into a shareholder agreement under which Merck acquired a 70% stake in Peer+. Merck is now acquiring the remaining 30%, including about 3% from the Eindhoven University of Technology, which cofounded Peer+ in 2008...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa