IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: Western Europe

Borealis to buy DuPont out of Speciality Polymers Antwerp

4:19 AM MDT | August 7, 2014 | Natasha Alperowicz

Borealis has signed an agreement with DuPont Holding Netherlands to purchase the company's 67% shareholding in Speciality Polymers Antwerp (Zwijndrecht, Belgium), the company announced today. Borealis Polymers NV and Borealis Kaloo NV together own the remaining 33% share. Under the proposed arrangement, DuPont will continue to serve the market with ethylene vinyl acetate and acrylate copolymers produced at the Speciality Polymers Antwerp facility. The transaction is subject to approval by the relevant competition authorities and will be presented to the employee...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week subscriber yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine a year in print or digital format
  • Real time news and analysis on chemweek.com 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now


contact us | about us | privacy policy | sitemap

ihsCopyright © IHS, Inc.All rights reserved.Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa