IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: Southeast Asia :: Thailand

Siam Cement to Buy 30% Stake in Chandra Asri for $416 Million

9:59 AM MDT | September 26, 2011 | Deepti Ramesh

Expansion planned: Chandra Asri plant at Cilegon. Siam Cement Group (SCG; Bangkok) says its SCG Chemicals subsidiary has entered into separate share-purchase agreements with Barito Pacific (Jakarta) and Apleton Investments, a wholly owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings (Singapore), to acquire Apleton’s entire 22.87% stake and Barito Pacific’s 7.13% shareholding in Chandra Asri Petrochemical (Jakarta). Each deal is priced at Rp4,088/share, valuing the combined 30% stake at about Rp3.76 trillion ($416 million). The transactions are due to be completed...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa