in this issue
Regions :: Southeast Asia :: Thailand
Mitsui and SCG Chemicals Form LLDPE Film JV in Thailand
12:05 AM MDT | April 2, 2012 | Deepti Ramesh
Mitsui Chemicals says its Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello (Tokyo) subsidiary has agreed to establish a joint venture with SCG Chemicals, the chemical subsidiary of Siam Cement Group (SCG; Bangkok), to construct a new production facility for highly functional linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) sealant film, at the Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate in Rayong, Thailand. The jv company, which will be established this month, will be called Siam Tohcello Co., and Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello will hold 55% stake in the jv and SCG Chemicals will hold the remaining 45%. The...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee