IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: Southeast Asia :: Thailand

Lubrizol receives approval for chlorinated PVC joint venture in Thailand

1:15 AM MDT | May 29, 2014 | Deepti Ramesh

Lubrizol says that it has received all necessary regulatory approvals for its previously announced joint venture with Sekisui Chemical (Tokyo), to manufacture chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) resin in Thailand. The joint investment, which was originally announced in February 2013, will be located in the Hemaraj Eastern Industrial Estate at Map Ta Phut and is expected to be fully operational by late 2014 or early 2015, Lubrizol says. Sekisui will hold a 51% stake in the jv and Lubrizol will hold the remaining 49%. The new production facility in Thailand will...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa