IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: Southeast Asia :: Thailand

JSR and Bangkok Synthetics Form SSBR Joint Venture

6:08 AM MDT | June 16, 2011 | Deepti Ramesh

JSR Corp. (Tokyo) says it has entered into a final agreement with Bangkok Synthetics (BST) to establish a previously announced joint venture that will build a solution styrene butadiene rubber (SSBR) plant at the Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate in Thailand. The companies had signed a letter of intent for the jv in February. JSR will hold a 51% stake in the jv company, JSR BST Elastomer (Bangkok), that will be established later this month, and BST will hold the remaining 49%. The SSBR plant will initially have a capacity of 50,000 m.t./year, and it will become...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week subscriber yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine a year in print or digital format
  • Real time news and analysis on chemweek.com 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now


contact us | about us | privacy policy | sitemap

ihsCopyright © IHS, Inc.All rights reserved.Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa