IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: Southeast Asia :: Singapore

SP Chemicals to De-List from Singapore Stock Exchange

September 29, 2008 | Deepti Ramesh

SP Chemicals Holdings (George Town, Cayman Islands) says it has made a proposal to the company’s SP Chemicals (Singapore) subsidiary to de-list SP Chemicals from the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading stock exchange. SP Chemicals Holdings will make a cash offer or exit offer to acquire all ordinary shares in SP Chemicals that SP Chemicals Holdings does not own. SP Chemicals Holdings owns 74.78% of SP Chemicals, and the remaining 25.22% is listed on the stock exchange, media reports say. SP Chemicals manufactures caustic soda, chlorine, and downstream...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa