in this issue
Regions :: Southeast Asia :: Singapore
Mitsui Chemicals breaks ground on metallocene polymer plant in Singapore
9:03 AM MDT | May 22, 2013 | Deepti Ramesh
Commercial operation at Evolue plant will begin in 2015 Mitsui Chemicals says that Prime Evolue Singapore, a joint venture of Prime Polymer (Tokyo) and Mitsui & Co., has today broken ground on the previously announced new production plant for Evolue metallocene polymer, at Jurong Island, Singapore. Mitsui Chemicals holds a 65% stake in Prime Polymer, and Idemitsu Kosan holds the remaining 35%. Prime Polymer holds an 80% stake in Prime Evolue Singapore, and Mitsui & Co. holds the remaining 20%. The new facility will have a production capacity of 300,000...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee