IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: Southeast Asia :: Indonesia

Ajinomoto starts up cosmetic ingredients JV plant in Indonesia

1:25 AM MDT | April 22, 2014 | Deepti Ramesh

Ajinomoto (Tokyo) says that Lautan Ajinomoto Fine Ingredients (LAFI), located in the Greenland International Industrial Center, in Bekasi Regency, Indonesia, has started up its previously announced plant to produce cosmetic ingredients. Ajinomoto has a 66.67% stake in LAFI, and Indonesian chemical company Lautan Luas (Jakarta) holds the remaining 33.33% stake. The new plant will produce cosmetic ingredients for personal-care product applications using amino acids as raw materials. The size of the global market for cosmetic ingredients was about ¥35 trillion...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa