Regions :: Southeast Asia
Lubrizol and Sekisui Chemical to establish JV to manufacture chlorinated PVC in Thailand
8:10 AM MST | February 21, 2013 | Deepti Ramesh
Lubrizol and Sekisui Chemical (Tokyo) say that they have agreed to establish a joint venture company in Thailand to manufacture chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) resin. The jv company will be established in the second half of 2013, and will be located in the Hemaraj Eastern Industrial Estate at Map Ta Phut. Sekisui will hold 51% stake in the unnamed jv company and Lubrizol will hold the remaining 49%. The new production facility of the jv is expected to become operational by the end of 2014 and will initially have a production capacity of 30,000 m.t./year of...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee