IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: South America :: Brazil

Kaneka establishes subsidiary in Brazil

12:03 AM MST | November 4, 2013 | Deepti Ramesh

Kaneka (Osaka, Japan) says it has established Kaneka South America Representative Ltd. (KSA; São Paulo), a company that is focused on promoting sales of Kaneka products, market survey activities, as well as providing technical services. KSA is the first South American base for Kaneka Americas Holding (Pasadena, TX), a company established in April 2012 to oversee Kaneka’s business across the United States and effectively promote its global expansion. Kaneka holds 90% stake in KSA, and Kaneka Americas Holding holds the remaining 10%. With the...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa