IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: North Asia :: Korea

Teijin-SK Chemicals JV begins constructing PPS resins plant in South Korea

7:31 AM MDT | October 7, 2013 | Deepti Ramesh

Teijin says that the construction on the previously announced 12,000-m.t./year polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) resins joint venture plant with SK Chemicals (Songnam, South Korea) began on 1 October, at the manufacturing site of SK at Ulsan, South Korea. The jv is called Initz, and SK holds a 66% stake and Teijin holds the remaining 34%. Teijin and SK, in February, signed an agreement for a business collaboration, including the establishment of the jv, to develop, produce, and distribute PPS resins and compounds. Initz aims to become a world leader in PPS resins...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa