IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: North Asia :: Japan

Mitsui Engineering and Toda Kogyo Form Lithium Iron Phosphate JV

8:05 AM MST | January 3, 2012 | Deepti Ramesh

Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding (MES; Tokyo) and Toda Kogyo (Otake, Japan) say they will jointly build a facility for the production of lithium iron phosphate (LFP) at MES’s production site at Ichihara, Chiba Prefecture, Japan. The plant will have a production capacity of 2,100 m.t./year of LFP and it is expected to become operational within the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013. MES and Toda have established a jv company called M&T Olivine Co. (Ichihara), and MES owns 51% stake and Toda owns the remaining 49% stake in the jv company. MES...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa