in this issue
Regions :: North Asia :: Japan
Mitsui Chemicals to Increase PP Compounds Production
2:06 PM MDT | May 18, 2012
Mitsui Chemicals and its Prime Polymer Co. (Tokyo) affiliate say they plan to increase production at their three sites for polypropylene (PP) compounds in China, Mexico, and the U.S., to meet growing global demand. Mitsui holds a 65% stake in Prime Polymer, and Idemitsu Kosan holds the remaining 35%. Prime Polymer will also establish a new company in Brazil for the PP compound business to strengthen its operations in the South American market. The Advanced Composites (Sidney, OH) subsidiary will increase PP compounds capacity by 28,000 m.t./year, to 254,000...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee