IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: North Asia :: Japan

Mitsubishi Rayon and Daicel to Form Acetate Tow JV

1:53 AM MDT | October 11, 2011 | Deepti Ramesh

Mitsubishi Rayon says it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent with Daicel Corp. (Osaka, Japan) for establishing a joint venture to manufacture acetate tow for cigarette filters. Mitsubishi Rayon will spin off its acetate tow manufacturing business operated at its production site at Toyama City, Japan into a new company and transfer part of the ownership of the new company to Daicel. Mitsubishi Rayon will have 65% stake in the new jv company and Daicel will hold the remaining 35%. Daicel will supply the raw material, cellulose acetate flakes, for the...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa