in this issue
Regions :: North America :: U.S.
Enterprise and Western Gas form JV around new Mont Belvieu NGL fractionation trains
7:52 AM MDT | June 13, 2013 | Clay Boswell
Western Gas has acquired a 25% share, while Enterprise has retained the remaining 75% ownership interest....
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee