in this issue
Regions :: India/Pakistan
Reliance and Sibur to Invest $450 Million in Butyl Rubber JV in India
6:47 AM MST | February 21, 2012 | Deepti Ramesh
Reliance Industries and Sibur (Moscow) say they will invest a total of $450 million to construct their previously announced butyl rubber joint venture facility at Jamnagar, India. Plans for the project were first announced in 2010, and the companies will form a jv named Reliance Sibur Elastomers, for the project. Reliance will hold a 74.9% stake in the jv and Sibur will hold the remaining 25.1%. The jv facility, which will have a production capacity of 100,000 m.t./year, will be the first manufacturer of butyl rubber in India and the fourth largest supplier of...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee