IHS Chemical Week

Regions :: India/Pakistan

Completion of Indian Cracker Is Delayed Until 2013

11:17 AM MDT | May 31, 2011

The Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd. (BCPL) project at Lepetkata in the state of Assam, India is expected to be onstream in July 2013, press reports say. The complex had previously been due onstream in April 2012. BCPL is a joint venture in which Gail India (New Delhi) has a 70% stake, and the remaining 30% is shared equally among Oil India (New Delhi), Numaligarh Refinery (Guwahati, India), and the Assam state government. The total project cost has increased to Rs92.8 billion ($2.1 billion) from earlier estimates of Rs54.6 billion due to technology and...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa