in this issue
Regions :: China
Synthesis Energy Systems JV in China to produce methanol
10:14 AM MDT | July 24, 2013 | Deepti Ramesh
Synthesis Energy Systems (SES; Houston) says it has entered into a definitive agreement with Xuecheng Energy, formerly Shandong Hai Hua Coal & Chemical, that will enable their Zao Zhuang Joint Venture (ZZJV; Zaozhuang, China) to restart plants and expand into producing and selling methanol. ZZJV constructed a synthetic gas (syngas) production plant utilizing the SES advanced gasification technology. SES owns 97% of ZZJV, and Xuecheng owns the remaining 3%. The methanol production capacity of the expanded ZZJV is expected to be about 90,000 m.t./year, which...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee