in this issue
Regions :: China
Macquarie Fund takes stake in China petchem logistics firm
1:58 PM MDT | June 28, 2013 | Francinia Protti-Alvarez
Macquarie Everbright Greater China Infrastructure Fund (Megcif) has acquired a 35% stake in a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Stock Exchange–listed Hengyang Petrochemical Logistics (Hengyang, China), for 275.25 million renminbi ($44.2 million), says law firm Clifford Chance, adviser to Megcif during the transaction. The remaining 65% remains owned by Hengyang Petrochemical. Proceeds raised by Hengyang Petrochemical will be used to fund the group's business expansion along the Yangtze River and corporate restructuring exercise, including a buyback of a...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee