in this issue
Regions :: China
DSM completes acquisition of stake in Chinese firm Andre Pectin
7:05 AM MDT | October 9, 2013 | Deepti Ramesh
DSM says that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of a 19% stake in Yantai Andre Pectin (Yantai, China), a producer of texturing ingredients. Financial terms have not been disclosed. DSM announced plans for this acquisition last May. DSM had previously acquired a 10% stake in Andre Pectin from Hony Capital, and, as a result, DSM's total stake in Andre Pectin is now 29%, the company says. The two companies have agreed that DSM has option rights to increase its stake in Andre Pectin to a majority stake at a later stage. Andre Pectin was...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee