IHS Chemical Week

People & Business :: Companies

Fluor wins FEED contract for Qatar petchem complex

4:15 PM MST | March 4, 2013

Qatar Petroleum (QP) and Shell Chemicals have awarded Fluor the front-end engineering and design (FEED) contract for the Al Karaana Petrochemicals Complex at Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar, the companies said last week. Qatar Petroleum holds an 80% stake and Shell the other 20%....

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa