IHS Chemical Week

ChemaWEyaat, Indorama form JV for aromatics complex

11:44 AM MST | January 8, 2014

Indorama Ventures (Bangkok) says it has signed a joint venture agreement with Abu Dhabi National Chemicals Co. (ChemaWEyaat), to build a previously announced aromatics plant at the Madeenat ChemaWEyaat Al Gharbia (MCAG) site in the western region of Abu Dhabi. ChemaWEyaat will hold a 51% stake, and Indorama will hold the remaining 49% stake in the jv company, called Abu Dhabi Chemicals Integration Co. (Tacaamol). The plant is expected to have a design capacity for about 1.4 million m.t./year of para -xylene (p-xylene) and 500,000 m.t./year of benzene. ChemaWEyaat...

Access is for Chemweek 24/7 PLUS Members ONLY

This information is only available to Chemweek 24/7 PLUS members who have subscribed to Chemweek’s Business Daily. If you are a member, please log in, OR if you have a trial membership, please use your trial membership account information. 

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password? Click here to have it sent to you.

 

 

If you are not yet a subscriber and would like to access the turnkey information found only in Chemweek’s Business Daily, subscribe now and you’ll get the most important news of the chemical industry delivered directly to your inbox—every day.

Sign up for a FREE 15-day trial of IHS Chemical Week Business Daily













 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2014 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa