IHS Chemical Week

Markets :: Specialty Chemicals :: Personal Care

Ajinomoto and Indonesian company form cosmetic ingredients JV

3:48 AM MDT | October 1, 2012 | Deepti Ramesh

Ajinomoto (Tokyo) says it has entered into an agreement with Indonesian chemical company Lautan Luas (Jakarta) to establish a joint venture in Indonesia to produce cosmetic ingredients. Ajinomoto will hold 66.67% stake in the jv, called Lautan Ajinomoto Fine Ingredients, and Lautan Luas will hold the remaining 33.33%. The jv, which will be established in December 2012, will be located in the Greenland International Industrial Center, in Bekasi Regency, Indonesia. The new company will begin manufacturing cosmetic ingredients for personal care products in the...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Risk Free Trial

Email Address

First Name

Last Name

Click here to register and get your RISK-FREE access to chemweek.com

Not an IHS Chemical Week
24/7 member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • Searchable online archive access of the last 2 years of Chemical Week.
  • Print or digital magazine subscription
  • Price and market change alerts
  • Economic data and statistics
  • Buyers' Guides
  • Webcasts | whitepapers




contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa