IHS Chemical Week

Markets :: Specialty Chemicals :: Food additives

Tate & Lyle Closes G.C. Hahn Deal

1:50 PM MDT | July 30, 2007 | Chemical Week Editorial Staff

Tate & Lyle (London) has completed the purchase of an 80% stake in privately owned G.C. Hahn & Co (Lübeck, Germany), a manufacturer of food stabilizer systems, for €116 million ($157 million). Hahn will retain the remaining 20% interest (CW, April 25, p...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.



Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.

 














 
contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa