in this issue
Markets :: Plastics :: Polyvinyl chloride
Lubrizol, Sekisui form JV for Thai manufacture of chlorinated PVC
March 4, 2013 | —Deepti Ramesh
Schnur: Significant step in expanding CPVC business. Lubrizol and Sekisui Chemical (Tokyo) say they have agreed to establish a joint venture company in Thailand to manufacture chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) resin. The jv will be established in the second half of 2013, and will be located in the Hemaraj Eastern Industrial Estate at Map Ta Phut. Sekisui will hold a 51% stake in the unnamed jv and Lubrizol will hold the remaining 49%. The new production facility is expected to become operational by the end of 2014 and will initially have production capacity...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee