IHS Chemical Week

Markets :: Plastics :: Polypropylene

Gail India Signs Marketing Deal with BCPL

11:43 PM MDT | August 2, 2010 | Deepti Ramesh

Gail India (New Delhi) says it has signed an agreement to market all of the petrochemical products produced from Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd. (BCPL) at Lepetkata in the state of Assam, India. BCPL is a joint venture in which Gail has a 70% stake, and the remaining 30% is shared equally among Oil India (New Delhi), Numaligarh Refinery (Guwahati, India), and the Assam state government. The complex, which is under construction, is expected to be commissioned in 2012. Gail will market 220,000 m.t./year of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and linear...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine in print or digital format
  • Critical daily news and analysis on chemweek.com
  • Free mobile edition 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with IHS Chemical Week, simply notify us and we'll refund the balance of your paid subscription - no problem.

Learn more about group subscriptions and site licenses.


contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa