IHS Chemical Week

Markets :: Fine Chemicals/Biotech :: Pharmaceutical ingredients

Pharma/fine chemicals roundup—9 April

9:00 AM MDT | April 9, 2013 | Deepti Ramesh

Teijin acquires 10% stake in Kyorin Holdings Teijin says it has acquired 7.59 million shares, or 10% of the outstanding shares of Kyorin Holdings (Tokyo), from Kyorin’s major shareholder. Teijin and the same shareholder also signed an agreement to jointly share the voting rights carried by their cumulative holdings, which exceed 20% of Kyorin's shares, Teijin says. Kyorin is involved in controlling, administering, and supporting companies that conduct various businesses. Some of its major subsidiaries and affiliates include Kyorin Pharmaceutical (Tokyo)...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week subscriber yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine a year in print or digital format
  • Real time news and analysis on chemweek.com 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now


contact us | about us | privacy policy | sitemap

ihsCopyright © IHS, Inc.All rights reserved.Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa