IHS Chemical Week

Markets :: Fine Chemicals/Biotech :: Pharmaceutical ingredients

Cambrex Acquires Majority Stake in Indian Firm

10:01 PM MDT | November 3, 2010 | Deepti Ramesh

Cambrex (East Rutherford, NJ) says it has acquired a 51% stake in Zenara Pharma (Hyderabad, India), a pharmaceutical company focused on the formulation of final dosage form products, for $20 million. The company will be renamed Cambrex Zenara. Cambrex will acquire the remaining 49% stake in Zenara in early 2016, pursuant to the stock purchase agreement. The acquisition positions Cambrex as one of the leading global suppliers to the large and growing nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) market providing both active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and finished...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Not an IHS Chemical Week subscriber yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • 31 issues of Chemical Week magazine a year in print or digital format
  • Real time news and analysis on chemweek.com 
  • 20+ years of online archives
  • Topical e-newsletters that capture the most impactful events
  • Special issues with a regional or company focus
  • Global Outlook issue

Subscribe now


contact us | about us | privacy policy | sitemap

ihsCopyright © IHS, Inc.All rights reserved.Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa