Markets :: Fine Chemicals/Biotech :: Agricultural chemicals
ChemChina and Koor Sign Deal for Makhteshim Acquisition
6:05 AM MST | January 10, 2011 | Ian Young
Koor Industries (Tel Aviv) and China National Chemical Corp. (ChemChina; Beijing) have signed an agreement for the previously announced acquisition by ChemChina of a 60% stake in Makhteshim Agan Group (Tel Aviv). Terms of the deal, which values the whole of Makhteshim at $2.4 billion, were announced last month. Koor will retain the remaining 40% of Makhteshim. The deal is expected to close in the second or third quarter of 2011. The agreement includes a provision for "the possibility of the sale of certain agrochemical assets of ChemChina" to...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee