IHS Chemical Week

Markets :: Engineering Plastics :: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene/SAN

Lanxess Completes Pull-out from ABS; Receives No Payment for 49% Stake

9:34 AM MDT | October 7, 2009 | Natasha Alperowicz

Lanxess has completed its exit from the acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) business by transfering its remaining 49% stake in Ineos ABS to Ineos. Lanxess has not received any money for that stake, CW has learned. Lanxess and Ineos agreed nearly two years ago on Lanxess's phased exit from the business starting with the sale of a 51% share to Ineos for €35 million ($51.4 million), including debt. The partners agreed that the price of the remaining 49% stake will be evaluated on Ebitda multiples of five at the time of closure in September...

This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.


Forgot your user ID or password?
Click here to have it sent to you.

Risk Free Trial

Email Address

First Name

Last Name

Click here to register and get your RISK-FREE access to chemweek.com

Not an IHS Chemical Week
24/7 member yet?

Here's why you should be:

  • Searchable online archive access of the last 2 years of Chemical Week.
  • Print or digital magazine subscription
  • Price and market change alerts
  • Economic data and statistics
  • Buyers' Guides
  • Webcasts | whitepapers




contact us | about us | customer care | privacy policy | sitemap | advertise

ihsCopyright © 2015 IHS, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

North Asia Russia Southeast Asia China India/Pakistan Middle East Eastern Europe Western Europe Central America Canada USA Australia/New Zealand South America Africa