Markets :: Basic Chemicals :: Petrochemicals :: Ethylene glycol
Qatar Petroleum and Shell Advance Ras Laffan Project to FEED
12:32 PM MDT | July 3, 2012 | Natasha Alperowicz
Qatar Petroleum (QP) and Shell say they have agreed to advance their previously announced petrochemical project at Ras Laffan, Qatar, to the Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) phase. This announcement follows the December 4, 2011, signing of the Heads of Agreement between the two parties to study the construction of the complex. QP is expected to hold an 80% stake in this multibillion-dollar project, with Shell controlling the remaining 20%. “I am pleased that QP and Shell have progressed this world-class project into the FEED stage,” says Mohamed...
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee