in this issue
Markets :: Alternative Fuels :: Biorefineries
M&G forms JV with Chinese firm to build $325-million biorefinery in China
5:26 AM MDT | July 29, 2014 | Clay Boswell
M&G Chemicals says that its wholly owned subsidiary, M&G International, has formed a joint venture with Anhui Guozhen Co. (Guozhen) to build a $325-million cellulosic biorefinery at Fuyang, China. M&G will hold a 70% stake in the company, Anhui M&G Guozhen Green Refinery Co., and Guozhen will hold the remaining 30%....
This information is only available to Chemical Week subscribers.
Forgot your user ID or password?
Not an IHS Chemical Week member yet?
Here's why you should be:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee