DIRECTORIES AND PROFILES
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PHOTOS OF THIS EVENT
February 17-18, 2010 | Taj Lands End | Mumbai, India
Find out how your company can attain growth and sustainability in the chemical industry post recession.
The Third Annual Indian Chemical Industry Outlook is the only chemical conference in India organized specifically to address a broad range of issues directly impacting the industry. The conference will explore several key issues, including:
- An update on the Indian Chemical Industry including feedstocks, petrochemicals, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, specialty chemicals, and more
- Outlook on mergers and acquisitions
- Responsible Care initiative in India
- Opportunities in the fine chemicals and pharmaceutical sector
- Sustainability initiatives in the chemical industry
- How the industry is addressing infrastructure and logistical challenges
- The state of R&D in the industry
Companies that attended last year include:
- Deepak Nitrite Ltd.
- Dow Chemical International
- Evonik Oxeno GmbH
- LANXESS India Pvt. Ltd.
- LyondellBasell Industries
- Mitsui Chemicals India Private Ltd.
- Nova Chemicals
- Petrochemical Industries Co. (PIC)
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- SABIC India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Chemicals Ltd.
- Total Petroleum India Pvt. Ltd.